Women’s Patera Parka
Designed for city winters, the Patera is elegant, sophisticated and technically advanced. A supple P75d GORE-TEX fabric with 2L technology outer shell gives complete protection from wind, snow and rain. Freedom of movement is built in with gussets under the arm and articulation in the sleeves, and the women’s specific design puts a focus on optimal performance, comfort and fit. Down Contour Construction™ and Down Composite Mapping™ technologies place specific insulations where they provide the greatest benefit and reduce bulk, giving the Patera a streamlined look that belies its exceptional warmth. 750 fill power European Goose down lines the core and sleeves where loft is most needed. Because it retains warmth when wet, Coreloft™ synthetic insulation is used in areas prone to contact with moisture. A low profile insulated hood gives additional warmth. An internal draft collar helps seal in heat, shaped cuffs cover the hands, and wrist gaskets add extra protection against cold. Discreet hand pockets keep small items accessible, and an internal security pocket safely holds a smartphone, wallet or passport.
- Wind resistant
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
Contents & Care
- P75d GORE-TEX Fabric with 2L technology—A distinctively textured surface and soft, cottony hand make this durable polyester face one of our most inviting and wearable textiles. Treated with DWR (Durable Water Repellant).
- Coreloft™ 100 (100 g/m² ) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fiber is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- 750 fill European goose down
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls.
- Do not iron.