Sometimes the urban landscape requires alpine performance. A truly waterproof and windproof GORE-TEX cotton like face fabric works with the premium goose down and advanced Coreloft™ synthetic insulation to create a streamlined look that gives warmth and weather protection on the harshest days. Down Composite Mapping™ effectively places down and synthetic insulation where they deliver the most benefit. Lofty, high performance, 750 fill power European Goose down lines the core and sleeves where warmth is most needed. Because it retains warmth when wet, Coreloft™ synthetic insulation is used at the cuffs, hood and under the arms, areas prone to contact with moisture. Down Contour Construction™ allows the down to form to the body, delivering more efficient thermal performance.
Contents & Care
- P75d GORE-TEX Fabric with 2L technology—A distinctively textured surface and soft, cottony hand make this durable polyester face one of our most inviting and wearable textiles. Treated with DWR (Durable Water Repellant).
- 750 fill European goose down
- Coreloft™ and Coreloft Compact™ synthetic insulation
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls.
- Do not iron.