Expedition Down Lite Jacket
Sold OutA lighter version of Fjallraven's classic Expedition Down Jacket from 1974, offered with 35% less down to suit milder winter climates. Otherwise exactly like the original: generous hood, yellow adjustment cords and spacious pockets.
- 100% polyamide.
- Hardwearing outer fabric with PFC-free impregnation.
- Padded with high-quality ethically produced down.
- Stitch-through down channels.
- Reinforced with synthetic padding over shoulders.
- Adjustable hood.
- Classic yellow drawcords and leather details.
- Two-way zipper with protective flap and press buttons.
- Two top-loaded pockets with flaps.
- Pockets have extra openings from the sides.
- Inside storage pocket with zipper.
- Drawcord adjustment at hem.
- Elastic sleeve cuffs with press buttons.
Contents & Care
- Material name: Down
- Outer material: 100% polyamide
- Inner material: 100% polyamide
- Filling: 90% goose down, 10% feather
About the Brand
Hailing from the small town of Örnsköldsvik in Sweden, a place where mountains and forest meet the sea, Fjällräven is an outdoor clothing and equipment company that’s committed to making nature more accessible. In true Swedish style, they focus on simplicity and practicality, and have the utmost respect for the environment.
A bit about Fjallraven:
- Develop functional, durable and timeless outdoor gear
- Act responsibly towards nature, animals and people
- Inspire and develop interest in outdoor life