Our new favorite bag - the Fjallraven's classic Kanken backpack - is now in a mini size perfect for everday use, festivals or for our own mini's. Matching backpacks, Mom? Designed in 1978 and still just as relevant today with durable polyvinyl, a roomy main zip compartment and easily accessible front & side pockets makes it the perfect minimalist bag complete with adjustable woven shoulder straps and dual top handles for easy carrying.
- adjustable shoulder straps
- water-resistant, durable, quick-drying
- easily accessible main pocket
- PE foam seat
- Length: 7.87"
- Width: 5.12"
- Height: 11.42"
Content + Care
- Spot clean
About the Brand
Hailing from the small town of Örnsköldsvik in Sweden, a place where mountains and forest meet the sea, Fjällräven is an outdoor clothing and equipment company that’s committed to making nature more accessible. In true Swedish style, they focus on simplicity and practicality, and have the utmost respect for the environment.
A bit about Fjallraven:
- Develop functional, durable and timeless outdoor gear
- Act responsibly towards nature, animals and people
- Inspire and develop interest in outdoor life